The evidence is in. How can one explain:
· The hundreds prophesies being fulfilled in the person of Jesus Christ?
· The disappearance of Jesus’ body from his tomb although Roman guards were on their post in front of it?
· The fact that no one was being punished for breaking the Roman seal?
· The fact that none of the Roman guards were punished by death?
· The fact that Jesus’ grave clothes remained intact in his tomb, as if a body used to be in it?
· The fact that wimpy disciples turned into bold witnesses?
· The fact that sceptics like Thomas and James died a martyr’s death?
· The fact that an ardent Christian persecutor turned into an ardent witness of Jesus to the gentiles and was executed because of it?
· The fact that throughout the centuries people have witnessed that Jesus is alive and have freed them from bondages of sin e.g. alcohol, drugs, pornography…?
· The fact that Jesus lives in me and is willing to live in you as well if you will let Him?
The evidence is overwhelming and cannot be refuted. It is clear that Jesus has been risen from the dead and is still alive today! People, just like myself, are experiencing Him in their daily life. This is what makes the gospel message so poignant: we are the only ones who can testify that our founder is still alive today and cares for us beyond our imagination.
Acts 4:12 “Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved."
Jesus is still alive today. Witnesses from all over the world can vouch for this: Indonesia, Russian Federation, India, France, Colombia, Canada, … All over the world people have been and are being set free from unbearable addictions. People all over this planet have come to recognize that Jesus is indeed the promised one, the Messiah.
The message is clear: Rom 5:8, 10 “But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us… For if, when we were God's enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life!”
With assurance any true believer can proclaim:
Acts 2:22-24, 32 "Men of Israel, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know. This man was handed over to you by God's set purpose and foreknowledge; and you, with the help of wicked men, put him to death by nailing him to the cross. But God raised him from the dead, freeing him from the agony of death, because it was impossible for death to keep its hold on him…God has raised this Jesus to life, and we are all witnesses of the fact.”
You can be a witness as well of the resurrected Jesus. How? By accepting Him into your heart. Do you feel a prompting in your heart that this is in fact true? Believe it, don’t reject that prompting. God is trying to reach out to you. He wants you to be His friend. Accept Jesus into your life and start experiencing His resurrected life in you. You can have a victorious purposeful life with a friend who will never abandon you. Will you do so now? If you do, pray with me the following prayer:
“Lord I am overwhelmed by the love you have for me. It goes beyond my imagination what you were willing to do for me. I accept you as my Saviour. I believe you died for my sins and rose again. Come into my heart and be my guide. Thank you for forgiving the horrible sins I did in the past. Thank you for accepting me as your child. And thank you for letting me start experiencing Jesus in my life today. I love you! In Jesus’ name. Amen”
Welcome to God’s family. Share with us the decision you have just made and let us rejoice together. Send us an email at
Jesus is your friend!
Receive our free newsletters
The Illustrator: This daily newsletter is dedicated to encouraging everyone to look towards Jesus as the source of all the solutions to our problems. It contains a daily inspirational story, a Bible verse and encouraging messages. HTML and plain text versions available.
The Nugget: Published three times a week, this newsletter features inspirational devotionals and mini-sermons dedicated to drawing mankind closer to each other and to Christ.
About Answers2Prayer Bible Studies
Healing Prayer Contact Us