1. Talk to your Heavenly Father as to a real person.
with God daily
3. Don't use prayer as a last resort
4. Share with God your joys as WELL as your sadness
5. Believe that
God WILL answer your prayers
6. Take time to pray
7. Wait on Him and watch for the fulfillment of your prayers
8. Base your
prayers on the promises of God's Word
9. Feel free to ask someone to pray with you
10. Listen to His Voice
Receive our free newsletters
The Illustrator: This daily newsletter is dedicated to encouraging everyone to look towards Jesus as the source of all the solutions to our problems. It contains a daily inspirational story, a Bible verse and encouraging messages. HTML and plain text versions available.
The Nugget: Published three times a week, this newsletter features inspirational devotionals and mini-sermons dedicated to drawing mankind closer to each other and to Christ.
About Answers2Prayer Bible Studies
Healing Prayer Contact Us